Dry hair and split ends? We have the remedy for you! Give your hair a natural beauty boost with a coconut treatment in the sauna.
Bleach, dyeing, washing and styling – all those things we put our fragile tressles through tend to take their toll. Your quiet time in the sauna is the perfect opportunity to give your hair some extra love, taking advantage of the heat and how it enhances the effect of hair treatments. There are tons and tons of products in the market, claiming to be miracle performers, but the truth is that just regular, ecological coconut oil will get you a long way. It’s cheaper, it’s kind to the environment and it’s free from the harmful parabens and sulphates that are so often found in regular hair products.
Coconut hair treatment for the sauna:
- Rinse your hair thouroughly
- Take a tablespoon of ecological coconut oil and heat in between the palms of your hands until it melts.
- Apply the oil to your hair; all the way from the roots to the ends, giving yourself a relaxing scalp massage at the same time.
- Leave the treatment in for the full length of your sauna session.
- You can either choose to just rinse the oil out with water, or wash it out with a mild shampoo, depending on what works best for your hair.
Blowdry and style as per usual and enjoy your new, soft and shiny hair. The wonderful coconut smell is an added bonus!
Contributed by : Facials by Minna Kelowna BC Phone 250.764.8761